Also known as Henry, I am a philosopher, working mainly on the philosophy of language and early modern philosophy (especially David Hume), with additional interests in moral psychology, metaethics, and descriptive metaphysics. I also do a fair bit of work in digital humanities. And now and then I like trying to write funny songs.
- Non-Stipendiary Lecturer in Philosophy at Lincoln College, Lincoln College, University of Oxford (2014-present)
- Janeway Stipendiary Lecturer and Outreach Officer in Philosophy and Computer Science, Hertford College, University of Oxford (2013-present)
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Leeds (2009-2014)
- Research Officer at the Leeds Electronic Text Centre, University of Leeds (2008-2011)
- BPhil in Philosophy, Balliol College, University of Oxford (2005-2008)
- Stiftung Maximilianeum Exchange Scholar, University of Munich (2004-2005)
- BA in Mathematics and Philosophy, Balliol College, University of Oxford (2000-2004)